Monday, January 17, 2005

Hey!! What happened to the post I wrote on Thursday?? I know it was short, but I actually started writing some my design plans for a series of quilts I will start working on soon. At the moment, I am constructing my NOISE: the Eighth Deadly Sin quilt... but working on designing the elements for a few Vessel quilts. And I had notes!!

Hope there wasn't anything there that I will depend on in the future.

Just got back late yesterday afternoon from 4 days at the beach with my quilting mini-group: The Pickles. There was lots of sewing and knitting, good food and long walks on the beach. Every winter we go to Pajaro Dunes, and rent the Cypress #23 condo. . Three floors of living space, the top floor is an open space kitchen/dining area/living area with a wall of windows facing the ocean. We proclaim it a "time free" zone...

The bottom two floors are bedrooms and baths...

There was lots of sewing and knitting done this year along with a some help to the Pacific Grove/Carmel economy (we came, we shopped, we lunched!!). I finished knitting one sock and began it's match. I'm almost to the heel, and should finish it by the weekend. I also began drafting the shapes for the Vessels quilts.

This morning I was browsing around the Quilt Art blog ring... when my own page came up the 2nd time in about 5 pages I decided that it was telling me GO WORK. But the first time, my page was sandwiched between Melody Johnson's and Dijanne Cervaal. I AM NOT WORTHY....

This was just going to be a short blog about that sandwich... so I've gotten too long.

MUST GO WORK...

More later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Deb, there's a javascript that randomly reorders the Art Quilters Web list every time you refresh the page. It doesn't matter who has updated most recently, or which sites you've looked at already.

Confusing, isn't it? If you are interested in setting up a blogroll (list of all the Art Quilters blogs that will automatically update when someone posts), email me and I'll walk you through it.

Carol Logan Newbill
The Elephant's ChildCLN@pisces-moon.com