Wednesday, February 02, 2005


Noise is DONE. Well, I need to attach the label and finish snipping threads, but essentially it is done.

There is offwhite tulle where the "body" is, but it's not showing up at all. I may switch it to a more "colorful" color. The "head" is, naturally, empty.

I am going to need a bit of time to decide if i really like this. But, on another note, my friend Linda looked at it this weekend, and said: if a person doesn't know the title and theme... it could a menopause quilt!Posted by Hello

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE NOISE! There are days when I feel like that little empty-headed person in the middle...and other times when I feel like the wild burst of color surrounding her. phyllisWA

Julie Zaccone Stiller said...

Noise turned out great! I'm glad it survived the premature trip through the washer... Now I guess I better work on mine for this challenge.
It looks so different finished than when it was just the strips on your design wall. I just love that transformative part of quilting. Nothing much into a piece of art, voila'!