Thursday, March 24, 2005

What do you want to accomplish before you die? What one thing do you want to do? And, more importantly, what steps are you taking to accomplish it?

I used have to the goal of hiking the Grand Canyon rim to rim before I turned 50. I turned 50 without accomplishing it. And I haven't set another achievable goal since then. Well, I've set goals, but I haven't WORKED at them. (like losing the 20# I need to lose).

So, what is the one dream/goal/desire you have that you want to accomplish in your lifetime?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Been watching the Today show?? My dream/goal is a 6 month photo safari to New Zealand and Australia followed by 6 months in studio then another 6 month safari to Ireland and Iceland. I hope to accomplish at least the first 6 month trek before I reach 60 (in 12.5 years).

teri

Unknown said...

my dream is to be recognized as an artist....I think I am but....I am not sure what would validate this dream....Ginger

Lisa said...

My dream was always to be invited to be in the Fairfield Fashion Show (now the Bernina Fashion Show). Well I made it last year and am doing it again this year! Now what? Haven't come up with anything earth-shaking yet. What do you do with your life once you've fulfilled a big dream?
Lisa

Debra said...

Lisa,

Well, it's just me. But normally when I accomplish one of my big dreams, I get depressed. Sad but true. I think it's that "is this all there is" complex.

Hope you have a more positive reaction to finding your dream.