Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Wednesday To Do, and Tuesday INXS...

Well, I had plans for today, but it turns out they are really for Friday. Lately I've had trouble concentrating and sticking with things. I think the clutter in my environment is distracting, so I'm going to spend today cleaning everything up. A place for everything... and get it there.

I also have a number of phonecalls to make. Have I ever mentioned that I HATE MAKING PHONECALLS?? But a couple are because I NEED good pictures of a couple quilts to start entering shows. And there isnt' a photographer just going to email and ask if he/she can take pictures for me...

Update: When parts of my life seem out of control, I "comfort" myself by controlling my environment. And I supposed that's really what I'm doing today... controlling what I can, so I can deal with those things I can't control. It seems to be working; I've worked through a couple issued while straigtening things up. And, BONUS... I've found 12 pencils and 17 pens that can be returned to writing places... and 2 bills that are due this week.

The studio needs a good cleaning up too, so that will be part of the deal, too. I'm getting psyched to do some fabric painting next week... and those new pieces need a place to live...

Now to the REALLY IMPORTANT STUFF...

If you haven't seen this yet and care... just stop reading now.


Rockstar Tuesday night:

The bottom three performances (IMHO), were Ty, Deanna, and JD.

Jordis was the ultimate chanteuse... Fabulous!!

No comments: