Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Back to normal...

Tuesday... Steve is back to work and so am I. After running a couple errands this morning and walking the dogs, I'm getting back down to work.

I'm doing some experimenting with surface design work.. and I've sketched out a couple designs for quilts I want to start. First I need to do some organizing in the sewing room... sorting through fabrics for charity quilts has created a mess... and I still haven't found backs!!

Found this quote from my very blog almost a year ago. Now that a couple people actually read it, thought I'd share it again.

Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace, the slaves of the ordinary.
Cecil Beaton

No comments: