Sunday, September 25, 2005

Let's just say, DebR made me do this... ( and Gabrielle will follow I'm sure...)

Upstanding citizen

You scored 63% Do Gooder, 60% Drive, and 64% Intellectual

(My personal additions to the canned text look like this)

You are a lovely person and probably
one of the best human beings out there.
(Can you see me blushing??)
You care about people, but you also care about yourself.
You are intelligent, but not over-the-top.
You are resourceful and take pridein helping others, but
you're not an annoying 'goody two shoes.'
I admire your ability to get out there and do something with your life.
You probably think that
it's better to do something yourself than to ask someone else
(well, can anyone else actually DO IT? AND DO IT RIGHT? I think not!)

and I'm apt to agree. This is
one of the best
categories you can get
(
So THERE everyone else!!)
so be proud.

All human being categories are: Lazy SOB, Rebel w/out a Cause, Evil
Mastermind, Henchman, Criminal, Dictator, Frat Boy, Socialite,
Philosopher, Stunt Double, Upstanding Citizen, Teacher, Cheerleader,
Sister Mary DoGood, Benefactor, Loyal Sidekick, Candy Striper, Goody
Two-Shoes.
(
Jeez, I really wanted to be known as a Lazy SOB!!!
Let me take this again... I can change my ways!!!)



My test tracked 3 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 20% on Do Gooder
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 40% on Drive
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 80% on Intellec


Link: The What Type of Human Are You? Test written by weeredIII on Ok Cupid

No comments: