Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Help be my eyes

I will soon be an editor for the BlogHer website. My responsibilities will require me to read blogs doing with people's hobbies... or activities that some might view as hobby activities: sewing, knitting, dancing, birdwatching, gardening, etc.

It's going to be fun.

However, I will be required to find cool blogs every week!! And here's where I will need your help.

Yes, I will be searching everyone's blogrolls looking for great writing in blogs... but, please, if you have a great blog that you think I should know about please click on my profile over in the sidebar here, and send me an email to point me in the right direction. Yeah, I know my profile isn't showing up at the moment. I'm trying to fix it. In the meantime, if you click on the picture, it should take you to my profile.

At the moment, I'm thinking about writing something on the Knitting Olympics for when the website goes live, maybe bellydancing (bellydancing is supposed to be hot, but only a few folks are blogging about it) and probably something on all the people who have committed to blogging their sketching or the 365 Days of creativity.

I cannot believe that I don't find many scrapbookers blogging, or crocheters, or pilates or yoga. I'm definately looking for those. And gardeners!! We're going to fast approach gardening time for most of the US.

No comments: