Friday, January 06, 2006

The Sign of Four

Passed to me by Pamela of Beancounters.

I mean... how does a wife/mother/government work/ graduate student have time for both a blog and this kind of stuff?? Oh yeah... I said government worker.

FOUR OF A KIND:

Four jobs you've had in your life: Steel buyer; Inside sales; Market Research Surveryer (yea, one of those people in the malls); substitute teacher.

Four Movies you could watch over and over: Apollo 13; maybe Serenity (I've already watched it 3 times and it came out in October); The Money Pit.. not that it's a good movie, but we've been there on a smaller scale; All of Me. Again, not a fabulous movie.. but the Steve Martin and Lily Tomlin were priceless.

Four Places You've Lived: Really only two. Around Cleveland, Ohio and Hercules, Ca. But if you must know, I grew up here, lived several places on my own, then moved here when I got married in 1983. Designed and built the house here where we lived until we moved to Cal. in 1998.

Four TV shows you love to watch: Right now, Project Runway is amusing. Grey's Anatomy. Battlestar Galactica (gotta have my scifi). When it's on: The Dead Zone.

Four Places You've Been On Vacation: Singapore; Calgary; Hawaii, Gettysburg, Pa..

Four websites you visit daily: My own blog (to check on comments); Boomers (escapees from the old Cleveland FreeNet, we were written up in all the old "places to go on the internet" as a cool group of adults. It's a habit now, as we have somehow lost our wacky sense of humour..). Red Shoe Ramblings (she's a deb r... I'm a deb r...wouldn't you like to be a deb r. too?). My BlogLines feedsite.

Four of your favorite foods: Jif Peanut Butter, champagne mangoes, Kentucky Fried chicken (but none of thier sides), Lamb chops.

Four places you'd rather be: Actually, I'm pretty happy right here. But if I had to choose: Anywhere right along the ocean, laughing with some friends, walking the dogs off-leash in a park somewhere,

Four albums you can't live without: Does this indicate the age of the author? Aren't they called CDs now? Actually, there aren't any I can't live without.. I'm not that much of a music person.

Four to pass this meme along to: hmmm... let's see who on my list deserves this honor?
Ok, Deb B., Deb L., Deb R. and Deb T. (are we sensing a trend here?). And the shake things up a bit: Diane!!


No comments: