Monday, January 30, 2006

The Song List

1. What'll you do when you get lonely/And nobody's waiting by your side? LAYLA

2. If you wanna hang out you've got to take her out...COCAINE

3. They crossed over the border the hours before dawn, moving in lines through the day. ROADS TO MOSCOW, AL STEWART

4. I want put on my my my my my _______ _________! BOOGIE SHOES. KC AND THE SUNSHINE BAND.

5.We'll put out to sea/ And we'll prefect our chemistry. KOKOMO, THE BEACH BOYS

6. Gone are the dark clouds that had me blind. It's gonna be a bright, bright sunshiney day. THINK i CAN MAKE IT, BOB MARLEY

7. Don't let them fool you or even try to school you, Oh No!
COULD YOU BE LOVED? BOB MARLEY

8. "Well, let me tell you 'bout the way she looked, the way she acts and the color of her hair. SHE'S NOT THERE. Originally the Zombies, but this was by Santana.

9. You've got me running and hiding all over town/ you got me sneaking and peeping and running you down...EVIL WAYS, SANTANA

10. She's trying to make a devil out of me. BLACK MAGIC WOMAN, Santana

11. Hey man, I gotta straighten my face/This mellow thighed chick/ Just put my spine out of place! SUFFRAGETTE CITY, DAVID BOWIE.

12. South of the river you stop and hold everything/A band is blowing dixie double four time/ You feel all right when you hear that music ring. SULTANS OF SWING, DIRE STRAITS.

13. Laughing and a running hey, hey! Skipping and a jumping/In the misty morning fog withour hearts a thumping and you..BROWN-EYED GIRL. VAN MORRISON..

14 I like mine with lettuce and tomato, Heinz 57 and French fried potatoes, Big kosher pickle and a cold draft beer...CHEESEBURGER IN PARADISE, JIMMY BUFFET.

No comments: