Sunday, January 22, 2006

Sunday!! Fun Day!!


There is a guy in town to work in Steve’s lab this week. Since he was here a day early, we picked him up and took him on our big Sunday Walk to Pt. Pinole. I’ve blogged about this park before, so I won’t bore you with all the history and stuff again.


It was a wonderful walk... 3+miles of fresh air, bright sun and happy dogs. Katy, our shy Lab (I know that should be an oxymoron...), even let Bill pet her. There were puddles to splash through and scenery to admire.


Stopped on the way home at OSH (my goodness, I don’t remember the last time I’ve been there) and Target because Steve needed a new watch.


Home to do a little gardening, watch some football and take a nice long nap.


This evening there’s a little TV to watch... (have I mentioned that I’m giving up on Desperate Housewives? There is no charm or reason to watch this year, so I’m not). And the week ahead to plan.

No comments: