Saturday, February 04, 2006

Crazy Aunt Purl's Horror-Scopes


OK, So Auntie Purl, a sister in the house of Crab, has so completely nailed me!! Except that most of the trivia I know ain't so useful! (Proof: Did you know that Shirley Temple's hairstyle had exactly 52 curls.. and her mother was the only one who could do it? See... HOW IS THAT GOING TO HELP ME?? It isn't even a question in Trivial Pursuit!!)

I will admit that I seek acknowledgement... heck that's why I blog. (ya'll CAN leave comments, can't you??) But it's nice to know my sense that this a building period for stuff happening later this year is in the stars.

CANCER (June 22 - July 22)
Lots of people talk all kinds of smack about Cancers, like how we're so sensitive, and moody and such little homebodies. But they never talk about the COOL things we are: we're very open to new ideas, we love to get introspective and work on improving ourselves, and we'll get our crazy on in the self-help aisle, ya'll know what I mean. We're creative and funny and know lots of useful trivia. Ok, maybe that last part was just me. So even if Valentine's Day has got you down, I don't want you to buy into the bad press. The skies are real funky for Cancer in February, but it's funky-good -- especially the full moon on the 13th and the New Moon on the 28th. Venus has been screwing with us since December, and we've all been asking, "Where is the love?" Our need to be acknowledged is second only to our need for melancholy, so this is a perplexing state for a Cancer. But everything we're doing now is laying the groundwork for the social upswing and happy summer ahead of us. Jupiter is hanging out in the Love house until the end of November, ya'll, so I might actually go on a date this year. And if I can do it, SO CAN YOU.

No comments: