Wednesday, February 08, 2006

PR Run Down..

First, Kara.. Why didn't you say something???

That jumpsuit was horrible. And if Santino isn't in the final three, this would have cemented his way out the door. I was completely uninspired by all the designs this week.

Secondly, I'm sorry to see Nick go. I thought he had a chance to make it to the final three. So will it be Kara, Chloe and Dan V? But he DID design a dress for last week's SAG awards.

Now, we knew a PR quiz was coming... didn't we?

HASH(0x8e5b148)
You are Chloe:
You're a control freak and a fan of sticking to
what works, but that can be a bit boring.

You enjoy clean lines so you may be a bit of
a neat freak but people love your classic
sense of style.


Which Project Runway 2 Designer Are You?

Now I am gone for a couple days... so don't look for any blogging from me until late this weekend.

No comments: