Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Asking for a little help


This is Diaspora. I put this all up on New Year's Day, but never finished fusing it until this morning. And I've run into a small problem:

I need a few more squares of the orange/orange red pieces for the lower left hand corner.

This was made with pieces a friend had left from a Melody Johnson workshop, so these are Melody's hand dyes.

Does anyone have a piece about 1" x 8" somewhere in the orange/orange red/red range that they can spare? I thought I had more stuffed away in a drawer somewhere, but I can't put my hands on it at the moment. Below is a fuzzy closeup to give a better hint of the colors I need. NOT the yellow square.. just the smaller red/orange stuff.

UPDATE: I found my stuff and have enough to finish it!

No comments: