Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Green Mars Update

So the base embroidery is finished on this piece and I'm working on adding more beads. Where, what color, what pattern? I'm not sure. But more.

There will probably still be colonies of french knots to add... but that will come after the beads.

Then I finally need to figure out bind the edges of this. Facing might be necessary, overcasting might occur. Any suggestions?

On another note, I heard from the ladies at Art Quilt Claremont. There are still plenty of spots in Rayna Gilman's class. There is plenty of time yet; but this isnt' something to delay your decision about too long or you'll end up committing to something else.

If you've always wanted to take a class with Rayna, sign up now!! Heck, they will even let you make regular payments. Think about it... The Claremont, Rayna, Gerrie and me!! What's there to think about??

No comments: