Thursday, May 18, 2006

I know, it's Thursday afternoon..

and I haven't blogged anything in a couple days. Seriously, nothing to write home about.

Remember that odd bug I had in February? A squishy gut? Steve has it. So I cook him soup for supper and try to stay far enough away to not catch it again. But he keeps coming home early feeling sick and disrupting my day. So things seem to be accomplished at half pace.

I have cast a cotton tank top onto some knitting needles. I hope I finish it before the weather gets cold.

I have dyed some t-shirts late this afternoon and will rinse them out tomorrow. Still need to design my sayings.

I may have something to show by the end of the weekend.

And I've figured out that the clutter in my sewing room is driving me away, so I'm working on straightening it up.

See? Boring.

But the good news? My veggie garden is completely planted.

No comments: