Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Tuesday's To Dos...

Darn it all. My car needs to go into for a look under the hood by a mechanic. I can't plan on how long this will take, so I can't plan to do anything today.

Will write more later...

In the meantime, Crazy Aunt Purl has decided that:

CANCER (June 22 - July 22)
More UFOs appear to Cancerians than to any other sign in the zodiac. Perhaps we're so damn evolved that we naturally attract intelligent life from other planets. On the other hand, maybe we're just a little oversensitive and we "see" things that aren't there. This is the dual nature of the crab. May is shaping up to be a stellar month for crabs, and boy have we needed it. I think we should spend this month actively communicating with intelligent beings. Instead of seeing aliens all around us, or trying to beam ourselves far away from the current situation (whatever it may be) (and right now personally it is my dire lack of lunch), we ought to try seeking some human contact. Whether it's in relationships (hrmph), career issues, or family and home stuff, the results could be out of this world. (Hah hah! Get it! Out of this world!) (Sorry. Low blood sugar.)

Ok.. so as I understand it.. I need to spend more time among human beings instead of sitting here with my laptop pretending to communicate with human beings...

I can do that! (yeah, right!)

No comments: