Friday, September 22, 2006

Blinded By The Light...

Blame it on Pammy Beancounter.. or because I really need to have some fun...
The sheer volume of knowledge you will gleen about me from these quizzes, shall blind you...
(and, yeah, I know that Blinded By The Light is a 70s song not an 80s song).

You Are Incredibly Logical

Move over Spock - you're the new master of logic
You think rationally, clearly, and quickly.
A seasoned problem solver, your mind is like a computer!


AND....
proving that I'm not a freeking a genius about everything:

You Scored 25% Correct

You know some 80s stuff
Like that Paula Abdul was a star back then
But you're not sure who Suzie Q was
And you don't know what Samantha Fox was really famous for!

uhm... I don't know who Suzie Q was at all... and Samantha Fox neither!!

But I couldn't resist...

You Are 56% Control Freak

Generally, you are in control but not a control freak. You life is usually in order.
However, sometimes you get too obsessed with making everything in your life picture perfect.

Call it my controlling nature....

Yesterday we moved the heavy stuff into the MILs new assisted living hotel. Today we put stuff together and start putting away some things. We will move them in next Tuesday or Wednesday.

This weekend we are taking a little time to have some fun: hitting the local zoo on Saturday, and then a park or a festival on Sunday.
Check out my other blog: Deb's Daily Distractions
Tags: ,

No comments: