Friday, September 08, 2006

Save Your Sheckels...



Yeah, I'm getting ready to leave tomorrow and who knows when I'll be able to blog after that over the next few weeks, though I'm planning on a final post tomorrow.

To whet your appetite for my return, I thought I'd preview some of the hand-dyed tshirts I'll have for sale when I return.

These five are being fabulously modelled by Pickle friends to demonstrate how friendly these are to real world women's bodies. Note: Do you know how hard it is to clip off faces when there are such different heights and builds? But those chins are all beautiful. And I think it was the only way I was gonna get models...

Left to right: S in a Medium; K in a Medium; R in a Medium; J in a Medium; L in an XL.
Hey, why are most of them wearing mediums? I didn't plan this well!!

I wear an 11-12 and I can fit in both the medium (tight) and the XL (just little loose.. but still complementary). But I have that excess boobage problem.

I'll put up photos of all the shirts, but each will be $15.

These are Dharma's Feminine fit tshirts which they describe as:
  • 100% 5.5 oz. super soft combed Ringspun Cotton
  • It's unbelievable soft & smooth on the skin! People will want to touch you!
  • It's designed for women
  • Tapered waist, lower neckline, double stitched
  • Form fitting, so buy a size larger if you like it loose!
Pam bought one at BlogHer and in the comments wrote:
I'd like to tell you as an aside, the painted t-shirts you sold? are fabuloso. I have just realized that most artists start with men's t-shirts. Maybe because they're cheaper? Easier to order? But you used a women's T - there's a big, big difference in comfort and fit. I love this shirt!

Blogfolk, if Deb ever sells her T's here, grab one.

No comments: