Thursday, April 26, 2007

Getting To Know You, Some More...

Finch sitting on a tomato stake. My digital zoom is kickass!!

--------------------------

First, YES. I owe you photos of my fabrics from last week. I promise later today. I cannot believe it's been six days since I've blogged here.

-------------------------
Tammy has set out her last set of questions for April's Getting to Know You.

1. If you could have any magical power for only one hour, what would it be and why?

Only one hour?? If I'm limited to that time, I guess I'd like to talk with the animals. I think in an hour I could get a lot of helpful info out of our dogs, and convince the squirrels to not eat our birdseed.

2. You've won a pair of round-trip airline tickets to anywhere in the world. Where would you go, with whom, and why?

I would love to visit London and haven't yet gone. So probably the spouser and I would take that trip. Boring, I know. More exciting goal: Fly to China to see the clay warriors.

3. You are stranded in a library or bookstore for 24 hours. In what section do you spend the most time? Why?

In 24 hours, I could see most of the bookstore. I'd spend time going through the graphic art sections, then art, then mysteries and sci fi, biographies, photography, humor. I'd skip the philosophy, computer programming and history sections.

4. If you were to be on a reality TV show, which one would it be? Why would you be a good fit for that particular show?

OK, while I watch a little reality tv, I don't watch much and can't imagine I'd fit on any of them.

5. What did you most recently dream or daydream about?

I don't remember dreams, but yesterday I was daydreaming (remembering) about a cool neighborhood bar we'd go to when I was a kid. The best Friday fish fry and a $1 beer or coke.

Check out my other blog: Deb's Daily Distractions

No comments: