Saturday, April 07, 2007

Twenty-five Questions

Courtesy of Diane...

1. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be?

Built a house once already. Although it was fun, I wouldn't want to do it again. At this stage of my life, I'd rather live in an apartment or condo (less work required) in some nice walkable urban neighborhood.

2. What's your favorite article of clothing?

Jeans.

3. Favorite physical feature of the opposite sex?

Warm, quick smile. Though the eyes tell all.

4. What's the last CD that you bought?

I don't buy them that often.. I should remember, but I don't.

5. Where's your favorite place to be?

In the sun near the water.

6. Where is your least favorite place to be?

In a doctor's waiting room.

7. What's your favorite place to be massaged?

Shoulders and neck.

8. Strong in mind or strong in body?

Both.

9. What time do you wake up in the morning?

7 am. Give or take 10 minutes if I'm lucky. Lately, it's somewhere between 4 and 6:15.

10. What is your favorite kitchen appliance?

My Bunn coffeemaker.

11. What makes you really angry?

I don't get really angry.

12. If you could play any instrument, what would it be?

I used to play the piano quite well.

13. Favorite color?

RED

14. Which do you prefer...sports car or SUV?

Sports car. Or sporty car. Haven't had one in way too long.

15. Do you believe in an afterlife?

Yes.

16. Favorite children's book?

Little Women

17. What is your favorite season?

Late spring to early summer. (April, May, June)

18. Your least favorite household chore?

Picking up dog poop. So I rarely do it.

19. If you could have one super power, what would it be?

The ability to communicate with everyone.

20. If you have a tattoo, what is it?

No tattoos. But I got scars!!

21. Can you juggle?

No.

22. The one person from your past that you wish you could go back and talk to?

I don't know.

23. What's your favorite day?

Don't laugh... Monday.

24. What's in the trunk of your car?

I have a station wagon, so no trunk. My back seat has: 6 paper grocery bags that use when I shop every week. Two folding crates for carrying in the groceries. An emergency repair kit, a flat of water bottles, a dog walk knapsack, a shorter dog walk belly bag.

25. Which do you prefer, sushi or hamburger?

Hamburger in cold weather (though rarely)... sushi in summer. frequently.

Check out my other blog: Deb's Daily Distractions

No comments: