Monday, July 16, 2007

Still No Head Shot.

Still no useable headshot. It's amazing what exists in backgrounds that you just don't see until look at the shot in an editing program. And lighting? Shouldn't be so hard.

Today we're driving to Bodega Bay. Ignore the thought of 2 hours with a convertible blowing my hair around. I'm hoping an oceany background will work some magic on creating one or two (or 10) usable shots. Of course those multiple shots mean a cooperative photographer. We'll see.

I didn't get any work done on my project.. and with the spouse home through Tuesday, it might be Wednesday before I can get to work. Sigh.

But I'm making plans. I'm thinking about (another) whole series of articles for BlogHer where I (gasp) demonstrate some of the art/craft I things I do. One of the first articles will be on discharging stained t-shirts to extend their life. Part two of this will be how to paint or dye over these discharged pieces to completely change to look of the shirt.

If you have a blogpost on either of these topics, and wouldn't mind a link back to what you've said/shown, would you please send me the link Thanks.

In the future, I'll be writing about DNA beading, felted bags from sweaters, and maybe t-shirt quilts.

I also blog at: Deb's Daily Distractions and BlogHer on Mondays and Saturdays.

No comments: