Friday, August 31, 2007

Face Time: Ladies Lunch

At the beginning of this year, I stated as one of my goals getting more "face time" with real live human beings. Not just you fabulous folks online. Today I once again acted upon that goal by driving down to Berkeley's Hillside Club for their Last Friday Ladies' Lunch.

It's primarily a chance for people to interact: to network, to share an inspiration, to have some yummy food, and to get a bit more information on a topic. Being so close to the university, it's sometime one of the smaller programs that reside under the Cal umbrella, and sometimes something else.

There were about 30 people at the lunch today, and I loved it! Left feeling energized and excited about life. (and wondering who will be the speaker next month...)

I also blog at: Deb's Daily Distractions and BlogHer on Mondays and Saturdays.

No comments: