Saturday, August 25, 2007

Why I'm Having A Problem Fixing This...

OK. If you try reading my blog today, and it's better, please let me know. If not better, please let me know.

What the heck, let me know.

Now I've changed a few settings, but the reason I've had problems finding this?

I just went to sitetester and asked them how long it takes for my site to load.

Their report:
http://astitchintime.blogspot.com
time 0.8
size 47.2KB
content 16.9KB
s/KB .02/KB
modem 6.75sec
ISDN 5.9 sec
UMTS 0.98sec
DSL(786) 0.49sec
T1 0.38sec

See? The testing site has the same reaction I do. The page loads quickly. Wish I could figure this out. I think it has something to do a change made by Blogger and the fact that my photos are stored on Flickr.

We shall see some more.




I also blog at: Deb's Daily Distractions and BlogHer on Mondays and Saturdays.

No comments: