Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Revisiting the Past

Have you ever gone back and re-read your blog from the beginning?? I have.

It's interesting that many comments, thoughts, ideas, complaints, plans and weaknesses get repeated over and over in my blog. A quick read through sounds like a broken record.

But when slow down a little, the voice changes... the thoughts seem similar but move to a deeper level of understanding. The complaints become smaller. The plans move into new directions. I just didn't realize that I was moving in different ways...

And there are small gems to be found here and there. Friends and activities mentioned that I'd forgotten. One sad observation: I've lost many of my early links. (I wonder why??)

I also blog at: Deb's Daily Distractions and BlogHer on Mondays and Saturdays.

No comments: