Monday, February 11, 2008

Big Things

Pt Pinole
Proof of life: The spouser and Katy (where's Jake) during our walk at Pt. Pinole on Saturday. (hey, someone had to take the picture.. and that someone would be me!)

Yesterday I claimed to be busy with several things that have distracted me from blogging. Yet I know you can't know if those big things are staring mindlessly into space and picking ticks off the dogs or something more enterprising.

So I'm going to give you a tiny glimpse of some of the big things (without actually telling you about the big things..)

Big Thing #1. Is a project I have mentioned before I want to undertake. It will involve a number of artists and crafters and require about 25 hours work a month on my part (unless I can farm some of it out). So I need to do the research so this sound so pretty that someone will be willing to pay for it. Does it sound pretty yet?

Big Thing #2: Is a talk and/or article. Has an audience. Needs research and a wiki. I'm about 2 hours into what will probably be about 20-40 hours work.

Big Thing #3: One friend describes this project as the meaning of life. Another calls in a revolution. I think it's quite Buddhist in nature.. though I'm not a Buddhist (hmm.. should I be? could I be?). I hope to get it live in about a week or so (really wanted it before Valentine's Day, but I don't think that's realistic anymore). Will take time to set up and then most of it should be fairly automatic. It's the setting up part (which is way outside my comfort zone).

Plus person life stuff like taxes and annual doctor visits that suck life outta a day.

Really, doesn't sound like I'm living a great life with wild possibilities in the future? I can't wait until I can share more with ya.

I also blog at: Deb's Daily Distractions and BlogHer on Mondays and Saturdays.

No comments: