Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Eatin' Good

I want to blog but what I'm thinking about I can't blog; and I can't blog about other things because they're not what I'm thinking. Like wanting to talk but only knowing a secret. You can't share the secret; you can't talk.

Nah, I'm not thinking about anything secret... just some work I'm not ready to share yet.

How about some pictures instead?
Where's the Meat?

This was part of our dinner the other night. The veggies start on the grill and cover most of the surface. Fortunately, as they cook, they shrink leaving enough room for the meat to cook. The spouse had pork chops; I had salmon. The veggies came off the grill with the meat and got a dash of balsamic vinegar. Remarkably, we ate most of these in one sitting. (the yams, some onio and one potato was left).

I also blog at: Deb's Daily Distractions and BlogHer on Mondays and Saturdays.

No comments: