Friday, November 21, 2008

The Page 56 Game

This is going around again. I think last time I saw it was about 3 years ago? Anywho.. feel free to play and post your sentence in the comments.

Rules:
* Grab the book nearest you. Right now.
* Turn to page 56.
* Find the fifth sentence.
* Post that sentence along with these instructions in a note to your wall.
* Don't dig for your favorite book, the coolest, the most intellectual. Use the CLOSEST.


Mine:
"In spite of its delicate appearance, this is a straightforward pattern to knit and incredibly rewarding to watch grow!"
2-at-a-time Socks by Melissa Morgan-Oakes

I had next to me as I checking the right way to cast on for 2 wrist warmers using the Magic Loop method.

I also blog at: Weight for Deb and BlogHer on Mondays and Saturdays.

No comments: