Friday, November 28, 2008

Quiet.

A note to let you know I'm still here and OK. I know it's been a week (longer?) since I updated last; I have spent this week fairly quiet everywhere, not just here.

I have been quiet on my blogs.
I have been quiet in my email.
I have been quiet on Twitter (except for one day...).
I have been quiet in real life.
I have been quiet in my own mind.

I find myself being an observer on life. Simply sitting quiet and observing closing the life around me. The subtlety of emotions flowing over a friend's face. The interplay of light and shadow on the landscape. The rhythm of others lives.

I started new meds a week ago. I don't know if this quiet is part of the chemical balancing in my brain. If so, it will be temporary. Soon you will find a blog-orhea onslaught of news, links, and contemplation.

Mental conversations are beginning to return, which is the first step.

I also blog at: Weight for Deb and BlogHer on Mondays and Saturdays.

No comments: