Saturday, June 20, 2009

Things To Do Before BlogHer

BlogHer 09 in Chicago is fast approaching. I need a good to-do list to keep myself organized. Feel free to add anything I may have missed to this list:

1. order Moo cards.

2. Lose 10#. Hasn't happened all year, but it is do-able. Just have to pay attention to my food more closely. I don't think I can work out harder.

3. Gather all my electronic toys and their necessary cords. Decide which ones I'm really going to take and use and which I can leave at home.

4. Make a packing check list.

5. Chart out the parties I've responded to and the ones I've heard about. Search out parties that have FOOD.

6. Plan a workout with other fitness bloggers there.

7. Plan a Craft-In to show and tell crafty stuff with others there.

8. I have one day free. Figure out how to get from hotel to Museum of Science and Industry. And back.

9. Try on and plan wardrobe for the weekend so I can pack the least amount of clothes.

10. What food products do I want/need to pack? Meal replace bars in case of flour-heavy meals? Protein shake mix? Nuts?

11. See which -if any-panels I want to attend. I have a feeling I will hanging out the Geek Lab all weekend. Who wants to help me get my free wordpress blog moved to a hosted site? And show me how to keep things up from there? Program? All those fun things?

12. Damn. I thought of something else while out walking. Can I remember it now? And it's probably really important.



I also blog at: Weight for Deb and BlogHer on Wednesdays and Saturdays.

No comments: